1. Heat olive oil in a frypan and sauté garlic and onion for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add chicken, tomato paste, sweet chilli sauce, dried herbs, crushed tomatoes, sliced apricots including its juice and chicken stock. Stir, cover and simmer on medium heat for 10 minutes. Remove lid and simmer further for another 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Make sure you stir throughout to prevent the sauce fro, sticking to the bottom.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. To make mash, bring a pot of salted water to boil. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain and mash the potatoes with butter, milk and salt and pepper till creamy.
5. Steam broccoli till bright green. Make sure it's not too long.
6. To serve, spoon so,e mashed potato onto plate and top with 2 chicken thighs or ribs, some broccoli and scatter some almonds.
From what I've been told, the chicken was cooked properly and it was thoroughly yummy and everyone had second helpings. Well, it sure looked yummilicious!!!
I'm indeed a very proud mummy......